Monday, June 13, 2011

Trip to ND

Our trip to ND was fun even though I was asleep most of the time.When got to my grandma's house it was like 11:00 pm every one was tired from the long trip. So we fell asleep really fast. The next day my Uncle, Aunts, new baby cousin, Grandma and Grandpa arrived. We also saw Hattie and Townes who are my cousins. We went to the farm, we played in the schoolhouse and water. We ate lots of cookies. We had a fun time. We got to my Grandma's house and ate dinner. A couple days later we went on a boat ride with my Uncles. It was lots of fun to look at the water. We went to the farm again and had a talent show. We jumped on the trampoline and we got to hold chickens. We were going to leave on Wednesday but we had to leave on Friday because of flooding.  On the way back we got to color and have fun on the trip.  I fell asleep for about an hour. When we got home our dad was waiting for us. Now we are at home and I Just got my new blog and I am having a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle!
    Did you get my letter?
    I love your background! I love bright colors, orange is my favorite.
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    Love,
    Tori (Bri's sister)

    ReplyDelete